fredag 17 juni 2011

Last day in school (before summer break)

Yesterday was last day in school, before summer break!
It´s common to have the last day in school in church (its only about 1 hour long)
Here are some pictures from church and my walk with the dog!



Rhododendron growing outside my building



My house!


The elevator in my building. The signs says "please do not smoke"
(some people actually do smoke in the elevator!)





Fern, it´s very common in Sweden!





Nordic walking, many people do it over here!






Rose hip, we use it for soup (it´s like a dessert)



My shih-tzu Sonja






A cute little girl playing with some lego (in church)



The priest talking about the importance of taking care of the earth


Maja (my daughter) and the other students in grade 3, playing the recorder.


A dad, taking some pictures!


The teachers singing a song they wrote ( to the students)


And it was really popular amongst the students








After church they get together for some last words before summer break starts

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar