onsdag 22 juni 2011

Growing on the balcony!


As some of you know, one of my hobbies is growing plants on my balcony. Many peolpe in Sweden does it and. We Swed´s do love nature and plants a lot.
Here are some pictures from my balcony:

Some kind of clover. My hubby found it when he was walking home from his job.



We sweds are obsessed with strawberries. We eat them all summer and everybody has an opinion about strawberries.


On Friday we celebrate midsummer in Sweden (and yes I´ll take some pictures for you), and a huge part of the midsummer tradition is to eat Swedish strawberries. Sometimes they are really expensive (depending on how warm the spring has been), but we buy them anyway.



My sunflower plants. they are all kinds of sunflowers and i can´t wait for them to blossom.


I took some seeds from a bell pepper (i had for cooking) and planted. I was a bit surprised to see them grow.


Maja wanted to plant some Marigold seeds, here are the results!



We all choose one pany to grow on the balcony. They are so nice and they are in bloom all summer.
This was my choice!



Maja choose the orange ones and Jakob the ones that are almost black.



My mom gave me some tomato plants (one with black and one with yellow tomatoes)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar